For the latest updates, please see the project on github.
MedaCy is a medical text mining framework built over spaCy to facilitate the engineering, training and application of machine learning models for medical information extraction.
To confront the unique challenges posed by medical text medaCy provides interfaces to medical ontologies such as Metamap allowing their integration into text mining workflows. Additional help, examples and tutorials can be found in the examples section of the repository.
MedaCy does not officially support non-unix based operating systems (however we have found most functionality works on Windows).
MedaCy implements a Dataset functionality that loosely wraps a working directory to manage and version training data. See more in the examples.
- medacy package
- medacy.__main__ module
- medacy.data package
- medacy.ner package
- MedaCy NN
- medacy.relation package
- medacy.pipeline_components package
- medacy.pipeline_components.annotation package
- medacy.pipeline_components.base package
- Pipeline Components: Learners
- medacy.pipeline_components.lexicon package
- medacy.pipeline_components.metamap package
- medacy.pipeline_components.tokenization package
- medacy.pipeline_components.units package
- medacy.pipeline_components.feature_extraction package
- medacy.tools package